View Single Post
Old 06-30-2011, 01:32 AM   #88
GregoryP
Enthusiast
GregoryP can self-interpret dreams as they happen.GregoryP can self-interpret dreams as they happen.GregoryP can self-interpret dreams as they happen.GregoryP can self-interpret dreams as they happen.GregoryP can self-interpret dreams as they happen.GregoryP can self-interpret dreams as they happen.GregoryP can self-interpret dreams as they happen.GregoryP can self-interpret dreams as they happen.GregoryP can self-interpret dreams as they happen.GregoryP can self-interpret dreams as they happen.GregoryP can self-interpret dreams as they happen.

Device: Google Nexus One
Quote:
Originally Posted by jgray View Post
Two small problems.

First, selecting Infos while reading pops up book info just fine. However, using the Back softkey takes you out to the Library, not back to the book you were reading.
Thanks for the feedback, I'll check that out.

Quote:
Second, how do I get another seven days on the new trial version? I uninstalled the old version before installing the current one and I still only have two days left.
We can extend trial versions, we just need to find your device in the list of devices We'll contact by PM very soon about that. What device do you use ?

One additional issue has to do with un-hilighting text. I can't seem to figure out how to do it. I just downloaded the manual, so hopefully I'll find the answer there.[/QUOTE]
You can just click on the highlight and delete it. An upcoming version will probably include an upgraded highlight list with checkboxes to have an alternative way to delete them.
GregoryP is offline   Reply With Quote