View Single Post
Old 09-29-2010, 06:20 AM   #3
cybmole
Wizard
cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
[QUOTE=dwanthny;1136207]Set your Preferred output format to mobi, setting found at Preferences - Behavior.

IQUOTE]

that's already set, but I still get asked.
I think the above parameter is a preference used when converting book formats ,not for device send ?

there's a kindle (1) plug in - but calibre says it does not need customisation ???

I am not finding that kindle customise screen which you pictured anywhere in my preferences, is it a v7.21 beta addition , or in a wizard somewhere ?

also I think I had this workign OK a couple of weeks ago - maybe I unset something, or maybe it was after also conected my son's Sony reader,thus making calibre aware that there are two devies in the house, with different default formats ???

Last edited by cybmole; 09-29-2010 at 06:23 AM.
cybmole is offline   Reply With Quote