View Single Post
Old 09-29-2007, 08:42 AM   #9
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Do you have the 07/30.2007 update of BD? That one is very stable. The previous update is the one that seems to crash a bit. I don't have as much control as you do when I use BD. But the good thing is I can generate an LRF, PRC, and IMP from the same source. I have books 2 & 3 formatted which I plan to convert to IMP this weekend.

I've just removed theoriginal version I posted in place of the proper version. Well, as proper as I can get BD to make.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote