View Single Post
Old 03-06-2010, 09:15 AM   #13
DixieGal
Hi There!
DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
I'm currently re-reading an ancient collection of Asimov stories from the 50's and 60's. Robots were still given names similar to their model numbers (TNY5=Tony) and all of the characters smoked at the office. The stories are simple and entertaining, the type of stories that Asimov did best.

As a side note, not only did he write social science and hard science essays, but I had a HUGE tome of his that was a sort of "Cliff's Notes" on the complete works of Shakespeare. This book was thicker and heavier than the volume of complete works that I was studying from!
DixieGal is offline   Reply With Quote