View Single Post
Old 04-13-2013, 12:29 PM   #61
Iskariot
Zealot
Iskariot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iskariot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iskariot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iskariot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iskariot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iskariot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iskariot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iskariot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iskariot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iskariot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iskariot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-950 Daily Edition, Kobo Aura HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuzanneTF View Post
Yep, that is one of the reasons why Sony will lose the battle in the long run. It is a shame and completely unnecessary because they had so many advantages going for them. But Sony decided to let it go.

I struggled for many months not to switch to another brand, desperately waiting for some news from Sony's ereader department. I am extremely disappointed that in the end Sony gave me no other choice. They are just to slow to catch up to what is going on in the ereader universe. Just compare the hardware specs of current Sony readers with the Onyx Boox i62 Firefly (I got the 8Gb storage version with 256 Mb system RAM).

Last edited by Iskariot; 04-13-2013 at 04:29 PM.
Iskariot is offline   Reply With Quote