View Single Post
Old 12-30-2012, 05:52 PM   #9
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by DNSB View Post
That setting is in the SQLite database Kobo uses for storing information. It's fun to take a look at the database with a browser and seeing just what is stored and how but I've been steering clear of mucking with the database. I know enough about database structures and programming to know when keeping my fingers off is a good idea.
Well, I couldn't resist Though it was a while before I started making changes. Mainly I observed what happened as I used the device. Nowadays, I think I am making more changes in the database than Kobo is And I really have to stop that and write some documentation.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote