View Single Post
Old 10-10-2012, 10:42 PM   #43
vxf
Guru
vxf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vxf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vxf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vxf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vxf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vxf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vxf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vxf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vxf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vxf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vxf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS 350, 900, 950; Kindles (ALL of them!); Kobo Aura One
Quote:
Originally Posted by dandelioncottage View Post
In a restaurant, I've been known to prop my NC up against that little ceramic box that holds packets of sugar and sweetener.

LOL

That'e exactly what I have been doing.
At the thai restaurant across my office they asked me to stop, because it bends the corners of the packets out of shape. Well, I guess that's more because of my iPad, which is heaving than my Kindle. They actually remove them from my table when I sit down.

But, as soon as they take the order, I lean to the next table and grab one. I get some hateful looks from the old lady that owns the place, but I stare at the screen and pretend not to notice.
vxf is offline   Reply With Quote