View Single Post
Old 03-20-2012, 09:36 PM   #154
blue_skies
Evangelist
blue_skies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.blue_skies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.blue_skies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.blue_skies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.blue_skies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.blue_skies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.blue_skies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.blue_skies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.blue_skies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.blue_skies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.blue_skies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boyue T62+; Boyue Mimas; and my old Kindle Keyboard
I am going to be moving soon and am trying to get rid of most of my paper books. I have already donated 10 large bags of books to local library book stores. I have a lot more to donate.

I am also thinking of using some of those large pre-paid USPS boxes to ship some books to Bookscan. A few of the books have some highlighting. (Yellow neon.) Can anyone tell me if they will still scan and OCR okay even with some highlighting?

I have a couple books with dark pink highlighting which I am tossing because I'm pretty sure the text won't show up well enough... but the neon yellow highlighting leaves the text with better contrast. Any opinions on whether it's worth paying to have the neon yellow highlighted books scanned?

Thanks!
blue_skies is offline   Reply With Quote