Thread: 360 Battery Source
View Single Post
Old 06-22-2011, 02:53 AM   #13
Guns4Hire
Reading...Since 1970
Guns4Hire knows the square root of minus one.Guns4Hire knows the square root of minus one.Guns4Hire knows the square root of minus one.Guns4Hire knows the square root of minus one.Guns4Hire knows the square root of minus one.Guns4Hire knows the square root of minus one.Guns4Hire knows the square root of minus one.Guns4Hire knows the square root of minus one.Guns4Hire knows the square root of minus one.Guns4Hire knows the square root of minus one.Guns4Hire knows the square root of minus one.

Device: Nova Air C, Nova Pro, LifebookMars, BoyueT62+ Glowlight, NST, PB360
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guns4Hire View Post
http://www.sparkfun.com/products/339

I think this is the same battery that is used for the PB360. Costs around 12 dollars, dont know what the shipping is. Also it seems the connector is possible the right type of connector as well.

I am going to be needing one of these very soon. Since my new replacement PB360 for some reason came with a battery that right from the start didn't charge correctly.
Thought I would update my post. I ended up not getting a replacement battery because the battery fixed itself. LOL no idea how it just started working properly.
Guns4Hire is offline   Reply With Quote