Thread: PRS-500 RasterFarian 2.5 Beta
View Single Post
Old 06-24-2007, 09:32 AM   #62
athlonkmf
Guru
athlonkmf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.athlonkmf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.athlonkmf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.athlonkmf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.athlonkmf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.athlonkmf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.athlonkmf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.athlonkmf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.athlonkmf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.athlonkmf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.athlonkmf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-500, Sony PRS-505, Kindle 3, Sony PRS350, iPad 64GB
Quote:
Originally Posted by alex_d View Post
athlonkmf... if you'd like to post patched versions and put your name in, you can go ahead.

edit: haha the "horz.adjustable" instead of "horz-adjustable" was when i did a 'replace all' about 10 versions ago. it's in kernel-lrs.cmd.
I know, i've patched it already on my computer
But I thought I shouldn't tell others to edit the scripts directly, or they'd blame me when they break something.

I'll see if I can do a patched version later.
I don't know how to write it out in UTF-16 though.

And it seems that lrs2lrf doesn't accept the "images without path"-lrs... (IE, it was faster for me to just open the temp.lrs files and do some replace all then actually testing and patching rasterfarian as I was waiting for your batch-version too )