Thread: Terry Brooks
View Single Post
Old 06-26-2011, 01:20 AM   #8
rdjack21
Groupie
rdjack21 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rdjack21 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rdjack21 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rdjack21 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rdjack21 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rdjack21 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rdjack21 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rdjack21 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rdjack21 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rdjack21 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rdjack21 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Elocity A7, Nook STR, Galaxy Nexus
For me other than Tolkien (who is at the top) it would be hard for me to choose between David Eddings (The Belgariad & The Malloreon series only) and Raymond Feist. I read both the rift war saga and the Belgariad at practically at the same time because one would be released then six months later the other would come out. Yes at the time I was paying the piper and bought all of them in Hard back as they came out (I still have them to).

The problem with Eddings is that he was a one hit wonder in that the Belgariad and the Malloreon series were great but his other stuff was essentially the same story with different characters. And to be honest I did not bother to read his Dreamers Series.

Now Feist on the other hand seems to be continuing to pump out one great book after another. And like someone else said I really wish all of his stuff was available legally in eBook format. But my favorites of his are the original Rift War saga and the Daughter of the Empire series (actually it is called the Kelewan Empire Series) he did with Jenny Wurts.
rdjack21 is offline   Reply With Quote