View Single Post
Old 05-17-2011, 01:35 PM   #11
toronado
Addict
toronado ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.toronado ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.toronado ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.toronado ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.toronado ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.toronado ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.toronado ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.toronado ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.toronado ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.toronado ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.toronado ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by joblack View Post
WTF - want to have one, only bigger (14").
Yes, please.

I'd even settle for slightly lower dpi in order to have a larger size. I want it for sheet music, and reading from a distance of about 3 to 5 feet, the lower dpi wouldn't matter so much.

That said, this is awesome news. Just saw the Engadget post myself and stopped by here to see if someone had posted it yet. I'd certainly buy this Epson today if it were available.
toronado is offline   Reply With Quote