View Single Post
Old 09-16-2010, 12:01 AM   #78
jjansen
J
jjansen can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterjjansen can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterjjansen can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterjjansen can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterjjansen can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterjjansen can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterjjansen can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterjjansen can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterjjansen can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterjjansen can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterjjansen can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameter

Device: SONY PRS 505/300, iRex DR800SG, Nook
Finally something worked, I got your terminal emulator running. A couple of things. In your rxvt thread [1] Walter822 had exactly the same error message trying to run a desktop file that I am having. I must say that 'misery loves company'.

I have attached the photo, as per your suggestion, of the terminal emulator. I am surprised at the results. The first "not found" error was a typing mistake by me. The second was not. It says that the .sh file is not found in the _dr800+ directory yet I can see it. I tried renaming the directory and the file back to the same names just in case there were any nonreadable characters present. It didn't make any difference. I think that one of my earlier attachments shows that the file and directory are there. The names certainly appear to be correct.

Thanks for all your time so far...........jackie
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	DR800.jpg
Views:	430
Size:	1.37 MB
ID:	58261  
jjansen is offline   Reply With Quote