View Single Post
Old 04-29-2013, 09:04 PM   #692
93terp
Fear The Turtle!
93terp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.93terp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.93terp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.93terp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.93terp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.93terp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.93terp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.93terp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.93terp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.93terp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.93terp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KV, Kobo Forma, Kobo A1LE, KO3, K3
Quote:
Originally Posted by talaivan View Post
After using the Aura for a week, I find I like it better than any other ereaders I have tried, including the Paperwhite. I got the Sleep Cover case, and at first thought it was rather flimsy -- but it works well and is very light. I use it all the time now. Using Calibre to sideload books with the Kobo Touch plug-in, pages appear nicer to me. One of the things that I like is the size -- it is large enough to emulate a real book while not being heavy and unwieldy, like the iPad (including the Mini).
I couldn't agree more! I've had mine for 4 days, and so far the reading experience, IMHO, is superior to my Kindle Paperwhite. Especially the implementation of the light. Is it perfect? Of course not. The software is buggy, but seems to mostly minor issues in the overall scheme of things. And the fact I can manage my book shelves ("Collections" in Kindle-speak) through Calibre with plugins, without needing a jailbreak, is awesome!
93terp is offline   Reply With Quote