View Single Post
Old 01-29-2013, 08:56 PM   #5
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by bearstardiode View Post
If I'm sending my ebook out to all the distributors, how do I know which ones to include the inline TOC or not?
Those distributors will be the ones to apprise you of their requirements concerning TOCs—inline or otherwise—and all their other requirements, to boot.

Keep in mind that while everyone here is usually willing to go pretty far above and beyond the norm to help someone out who asks for help as pleasantly as you do, this is not really the "which distributors need which ebook features" forum. This is the "here's how you create feature XYZ using Sigil" forum.

Perhaps the Workshop Forum would be more suited to general questions about specific recommendations for preparing ebooks for various distributors?
DiapDealer is offline   Reply With Quote