View Single Post
Old 10-16-2012, 08:38 AM   #118
booklover6
Grand Sorcerer
booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara, 2E, Libre, PW4, PW5, 2022 Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by new View Post
So does that mean when you use Amazon prime lending library that works with an audible book? Do you have to have an audible account membership?

I have yet to use the KFHD to access the Prime lending library because it isn't intuitively obvious where you access it like it is on my Kindle DX. Where is it?
What I do is maintain a wish list on my Amazon account entitled Lending Library List. Then when I want to borrow my book of the month, I go on the device to my wish list and select a book from my list. I can do it that way on my Fire 1, I'd assume it would be the same way on the HD.

I do have to go through and make sure the book that was free for the library at the time I added it, is still free. Sometimes they are not.
booklover6 is offline   Reply With Quote