View Single Post
Old 08-16-2012, 07:55 PM   #299
thatworkshop
hub
thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3G, DXG, Kobo mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by NiLuJe View Post
Just for my piece of mind, would you mind linking me to a plaintext (or html) block of persian script?

EDIT: ... Or I could just unpack the samples you posted earlier. >_<". I think I need another scotch, the last one wasn't effective enough. .
No worries dude. Please look at my attached text file (better) or go here and copy/paste the body of the poem. No, don't extract from the previous sample articles... I've been working with them all these days and I they drove me crazy, now I hate them so much! Goddamn!

Speaking of Scotch, I have a funny story... well, I think I better keep it to myself, not on this forum, but good luck man! Drink as much (ehem, little, ehem) as you desire.
Attached Files
File Type: txt Sohrab.txt (1.3 KB, 229 views)

Last edited by thatworkshop; 08-16-2012 at 08:17 PM.
thatworkshop is offline   Reply With Quote