View Single Post
Old 03-02-2012, 06:03 PM   #161
GvilleBridge
Connoisseur
GvilleBridge knows the chase is better than the catch.GvilleBridge knows the chase is better than the catch.GvilleBridge knows the chase is better than the catch.GvilleBridge knows the chase is better than the catch.GvilleBridge knows the chase is better than the catch.GvilleBridge knows the chase is better than the catch.GvilleBridge knows the chase is better than the catch.GvilleBridge knows the chase is better than the catch.GvilleBridge knows the chase is better than the catch.GvilleBridge knows the chase is better than the catch.GvilleBridge knows the chase is better than the catch.

Device: Kobo Touch, Nook Tablet
I installed the latest Tweaks, booted it, and activated Bookshelves as that is the one important feature I want on the Kobo. It took me awhile to get to the actual function (Home > Library > Books > Create Shelf...). Now, I gather from earlier posts on this thread that Tweaks activates a bookshelves function already part of the Kobo firmware but not turned on by Kobo as they're still working on it (?). Any news on how similarly/differently shelves will work when it is released?

My basic concern is whether it is worthwhile spending the time now to create and fill shelves, or will all that have to be done again when shelves is official?
GvilleBridge is offline   Reply With Quote