View Single Post
Old 03-18-2011, 02:49 AM   #39
ThR
Tatütatuter
ThR could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.ThR could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.ThR could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.ThR could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.ThR could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.ThR could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.ThR could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.ThR could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.ThR could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.ThR could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.ThR could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.

Device: Aura H2O, Glo HD, Paperwhite, PRS-950
I tried with calibre-debug - but there are no errors to see. Is there a possibility to see "more", e.g. in a log-file with another startup-parameter?

ADD - not only the collections are gone, even the information about the last read page in the book I'm reading is gone.

ADD2 - I think, I have found something:
you know, I'm using german calibre and the german user interface within the device; in media.xml I found "german" dates within the three books your plugin has choosen. "date="Fr, 18 Mrz 2011 08:15:02 GMT" tz="-60"" instead of "date="Fri, 18 Mar 2011 08:15:02 GMT" tz="-60""
The second difference is the "tz"-parameter. The other books have 300 as value, the three books choosen have -60. But as I don't know the intent of this parameter - this could be volitional.

Last edited by ThR; 03-18-2011 at 04:24 AM.
ThR is offline   Reply With Quote