View Single Post
Old 12-05-2010, 07:45 AM   #42
mtravellerh
book creator
mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB360°
Quote:
Originally Posted by aceflor View Post
ebooks actually.

which formats does Greader read?
Yes, it's in ebooks. To import to Aldiko, you have to put in ebooks/import and when importing them, Aldiko, gives them the Calibre treatment i.e. making folders with the author's names, subfolders with the title, and special copy of the cover. The thing is administrated in Aldiko folder with a .db file, so Aldiko can reestablish an Aldiko bookshelf for every SD card. This whole thing does not take too much space and is fast so I can live with it

Kindle reads .prc files that you put in the kindle folder and ereader the .pdb files you put in ereader folder. PB reader seems to scan the whole SD-card and displays the books it can read (books in kindle folder are not displayed) Do I have my facts right here?
mtravellerh is offline   Reply With Quote