View Single Post
Old 07-05-2010, 11:29 AM   #6
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by Agama View Post
Thanks for the quick response - it's nice to know that it's not something that I've selected during the conversion, (or forgotten to specify). My reader is a bit annoying in that it displays this page number on the right-hand side, so I have to allow a slightly bigger margin to avoid obscuring text.
That sounds like the ADE generated page number I see on my Pocket EZ

I did 2 things in Calibre:
I make the right margin 16pt (allows for 3 digits when used with setting below) (I also shrank the left margin to 2pt, since i count the bezel of my reader as a fixed margin

and I set the base font to 16 or larger, then the number appears small in respect to the display text when zoomed (2,3 or 4) on the reader
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote