View Single Post
Old 10-22-2009, 06:31 PM   #5
Daithi
Publishers are evil!
Daithi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Daithi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Daithi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Daithi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Daithi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Daithi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Daithi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Daithi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Daithi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Daithi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Daithi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various Kindles
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaggy View Post
It sounds to me like they misunderstood your question (or didn't pay attention while reading it). I think what their response is saying is that you can only loan it once at a time, which should be obvious. That's not what you asked though.

What concerns me is this part... "You can loan each eBook (providing the publisher allows this)". Hands up everyone who thinks any publisher will allow it.
I had the same feeling as you Shaggy, because I asked this question on their blog first and got a similar response. Then they posted to their blog to ask question on their board, so I re-posted the question and tried to make it crystal clear what I was asking so that there would be no wiggle room. There were over a dozen other posters on that board asking that this question be answered. After it was answered there was a lot of disgruntled posters as well, and no revision of the answer by the Administrator. So at this point, I have to believe that the answer truly is that you can only loan a book out once, just like they have stated twice now (three times if you include their FAQ).
Daithi is offline   Reply With Quote