View Single Post
Old 01-03-2013, 07:35 AM   #12
Teknikal
Fanatic
Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony T1, Note Pro 12.2, Honor 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Agama View Post
My Sony PRS-300 will not charge directly from any USB mains charger but only from a USB port on a computer. This is a restriction made by Sony and may also be the issue on your 505. I think this was meant to encourage us to buy Sony's expensive dedicated non-USB charger.
I actually blame Apple more all the chargers compatible with Apple tend not to work on the T1 and some other devices, you can get round it though if you have a charger cable like the ones that come with powermonkey, Freeloader etc

I use one I got with the swiss charger pack and it lets me charge the T1 from anywhere, you will definitely have problems if you use the Sony supplied cable including the device crashing.
Teknikal is offline   Reply With Quote