View Single Post
Old 12-28-2012, 01:10 PM   #4
JohnTRN
Enthusiast
JohnTRN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JohnTRN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JohnTRN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JohnTRN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JohnTRN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JohnTRN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JohnTRN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JohnTRN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JohnTRN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JohnTRN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JohnTRN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 4NT
Quote:
Originally Posted by BetterRed View Post
@JohnTRN

I was able to convert the PDF to a PRC using the Windows program MobiCreator, then I converted the PRC to EPUB and MOBI with Calibre - which I've attached

The results aren't great, eg the Compost Recipe tables didn't convert too well, but the TOC works - although its wide, so you'll probably want to 'fix' it

Good luck with the garden

BR
Thanks BetterRed, I appreciate the efforts of you and PeterT. I didn't think of trying anything beside Calibre to convert . . . not sure I have any other conversion software. Appreciate the assistance!

Calibre is STILL a great program!

John
JohnTRN is offline   Reply With Quote