View Single Post
Old 09-02-2010, 10:42 PM   #8
koland
Grand Sorcerer
koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle(all), nook, nookcolor, Sony, Kobo, epic, iphone, iPad, pc
Quote:
Originally Posted by ATDrake View Post
*A sample selection of "freebies" at the AddAll Sony listing:
  • ANGELS/ALLEYWAYS - Drinks On Me
  • Bye Bye Virginity
  • Dinner with a vampire. Did I mention I'm vegetarian?
  • He's Cocky, He's Mean, He's My Pet Panther
  • His Sexy Darth Vader Boxers
  • I fell from a tree while spying on a hot boy. GRREAT!
  • I moved in with my rich best friend, and his sexy asshole friend lives next to us
  • Little Miss Emo and Mr. Preppy Pants, Oh God! Not Another Arranged Marriage Story!
  • New guy is a jerk and I'm his buddy
  • Spend My Holidays, With Romeo Mr Oh So Hot Suicidal Cage Fighting Emo?

I suspect this is all teenage self-insert fic which somehow made its way to a "publisher".
Looks like some of the Smashwords stuff, but it could be a "publisher" that managed to strike a separate deal them.

Sony is the worst about updating their freebies list (and a week or so ago, resorted to adding some of the Smashwords titles to make it looks like there had been a change... meanwhile, ignoring the freebies they had been adding (like the Twain title, which has been free for nearly a month).
koland is offline   Reply With Quote