View Single Post
Old 03-10-2014, 05:07 AM   #12
Teknikal
Fanatic
Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony T1, Note Pro 12.2, Honor 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by fruit12 View Post
There appear to be fixes specific to different firmwares. My last firmware update was 1.0.05.1130. Afterwards I did factory reset.

Does the firmware change when factory reset is done? If yes then what is the firmware to which it is set? ( I cannot know current firmware on my Reader as it hangs during start up)
Really I don't know enough to help you I just knew about that page and figured if there is a fix it's likely there somewhere, wish you luck figuring it out and maybe someone more knowledgeable on it than me will pop up.
Teknikal is offline   Reply With Quote