View Single Post
Old 09-10-2013, 08:07 PM   #40
Catlady
Grand Sorcerer
Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire, Kindle Paperwhite, AGPTek Bluetooth Clip
I tried the Moon+ app today, but I uninstalled it after about 5 minutes.

Whereas the Aldiko app seemed really easy and intuitive, I felt like it was much harder to figure out how to do anything with Moon+. (Yes, I can be pretty impatient!) Even the first screen of options that I got with Moon+ had me scratching my head (no idea what the different graphics were meant to illustrate regarding page turns, or layout, or ...?). Also, Moon+ didn't automatically adjust the screen orientation as Aldiko did, it was harder to change font size in Moon+, and Moon+ had annoying little ads (so small, yet so distracting!) while Aldiko didn't. Everything in Aldiko simply seemed more sensible.

So now I'm soured on testing the other apps--I think I'll stick with Aldiko unless I run into some specific shortcoming.

Thanks to everyone for the invaluable input!
Catlady is offline   Reply With Quote