View Single Post
Old 12-01-2012, 04:23 PM   #1075
JimmXinu
Plugin Developer
JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite(10th)
Quote:
Originally Posted by dailyalice View Post
So I tried the suggested code in my personal.ini to exclude the redribbon.gif as a cover image at dramione, but the plug-in is still downloading it as a cover image. (I tried both with updating the stories and with removing them entirely from library and re-downloading just in case that was the issue. Did some other futzing too that I don't exactly recall.)

Just FYI, it's not urgent, but I don't know how well this option is or is not working for anyone else either.
I only have one redribbon story to check (http://dramione.org/viewstory.php?sid=1) and cover_exclusion_regexp works for me there with:

Code:
[dramione.org]
username:XXXX
password:XXXX

cover_exclusion_regexp:/images/.*?ribbon.gif
Without more information--story URLs it's happening on and a copy of your personal.ini (passwords removed)--I can't help you any further.