View Single Post
Old 07-13-2008, 08:56 AM   #4
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by da_jane View Post
Jon, Thank you. That works perfectly. I think Bedell's Shelfserver is ingenious. I was wondering if you could run two of those on one computer. I'd like to be able to have one server open to the public and one for my private use. Any thoughts.
That I am not sure of. They only way to find out is to try launching it twice and see if you can make both instances have seperate settings. If it can be run twice but not have seperate settings, maybe try installing a second copy to a different directory. Another way is to use a second computer on your internal network.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote