View Single Post
Old 09-04-2010, 01:17 AM   #5
HarleyB
Fanatic
HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo (RIP), iPad, iPhone 4, Kobo Touch x2, Kobo Glo
Quote:
Originally Posted by djorkboy View Post
Even if I hide the free books by the method described any that I have opened still remain in the 'I'm reading' list.

All the posts I have seen here describe 2 methods of fixing this, one is to skip to the last chapter and then flip pages until you 'finish' the book. The other method is to sync with the desktop software and 'un-bookmark' the books.

The Borders Australia version of the Kobo comes with a customised desktop app, is there a straight Kobo version of the desktop app that might have different settings?
Unfortunately the only way I have found to "finish" any of the free books that you have opened is to get to the end. They don't show up in either the Borders or Kobo desktop apps so you can't close them there.
Unfortunately I started to read Darwins's On the Origin of Species. It was ONE chapter that was over a thousand pages long.... and not quite as fascinating as I had hoped.
HarleyB is offline   Reply With Quote