View Single Post
Old 12-11-2006, 02:28 AM   #10
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by taralon
If you want to critize them then do so, by saying they publish books you do not like. Don't come down on the current management because truthfully they aren't the ones who signed the contract for the book series you don't like.

Jeb
Hi Jeb,

Fair enough - my mistake. I only read "Ghost" in the current "Webscriptions" offering but I see now that it's a re-issue; I didn't read it the 1st time around.

It's precisely because I'm such a big fan of Baen that I was so shocked by this. I normally very much enjoy everything they publish, and this is a radical (in every sense of the word) departure from their normal output, both in terms of its explicit sexual content and its overtly political slant.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote