View Single Post
Old 03-12-2009, 03:36 AM   #1
rcuadro
Wizard
rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle DX
Converting to mobi

I was not sure if this should go here or the mobi section... so I chose this one since I am using Calibre to convert...
__________________________________________________ ________________

I think I have LRFT tools somewhat figured out... and by that I mean that I can convert and LRF into the other supported formats.

I took an LRF and converted it to HTLM, edited the HTML in word to get it lined up right, and then put it into Calibre to convert into mobi.
Sound simple enough... and conversion looks fine using the Calibre viewer.

When I put the file into my K2 that is where the problems start. Instead of having my TOC with their links to the different chapters, each link has its own page and I cant figure out why.
rcuadro is offline   Reply With Quote