View Single Post
Old 12-11-2013, 07:59 PM   #187
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by Faterson View Post
Me! It's the opposite of "yuk". I find all solid-color backgrounds "yuk" -- sorry about that. Human life is a blotchy, uneven affair, and I want the look of my books to reflect that. A solid-color background is just fake, if you know what I mean. By the way, a number of very nice, "cleaner" and non-stained textures come prepackaged with Moon+ Reader Pro.

From among the first batch posted by Snoozer, no. 7, 8, 9 look best to me. See the three screenshots below.
Not a solid background I am looking a clean paperback texture you know like when first buy a book and it's clean. I use to have on that ybook use to have on it before he removed it I have it on one of many 1000s of discs somewhere!

I don't like any of the backgrounds that come with Moon+ they all too stained or unrealistic.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote