View Single Post
Old 10-13-2012, 03:39 AM   #58
Yapyap
Guru
Yapyap ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yapyap ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yapyap ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yapyap ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yapyap ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yapyap ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yapyap ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yapyap ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yapyap ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yapyap ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yapyap ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, iPad 3, Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge
I just got my new Paperwhite a couple of days ago, and after still having 195 unread book on my old Kindle 3 (which represented only a part of all the unread books I have), I was determined to keep the book count on the Paperwhite low.

A few hours later, I realised I'd already put a good fifty books on it...

Sigh. Good intentions, and all that. I expect it'll end up just as cluttered as my K3 was, simply because I can never decide what to read next and I have a lot of books that sound about equal (i.e. "things that sound sort of interesting", not "omg must read now"), and I constantly change my mind about what I want to read next, so I do prefer to have a reasonably big selection of different things at hand.

I keep all my books in Calibre, so at least I've got good about deleting/removing the books I've read from the actual Kindle immediately after finishing them, with the exception of a handful of books I always want to keep at hand.
Yapyap is offline   Reply With Quote