View Single Post
Old 05-12-2010, 01:11 AM   #10
Worldwalker
Curmudgeon
Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505
The exclamation-point-in-a-triangle is a warning sign in international use.

You'll note several examples of it in this vendor's offerings of signage:
http://www.safetysignsupplies.co.uk/...-warning-signs

Normally, in a forum setting, that would be used for news like "Such-and-such an ebook reader's battery will catch fire if you use the wrong charger", not "my company is selling an ebook reader." (actually, most people don't use icons at all)

Is that a good price for an ebook reader over on your side of the Big Wet Spot? That would be kind of steep over here. You can buy a Sony PRS-300 for less than half of that. Even a 600 or a Kindle 2 is $100 cheaper (er, £67 or so, to y'all who weigh your money).

I thought the bit about "a few milligrams per book" was clever. Since I'm in the process of moving, which involves something on the order of a metric ton of dead trees books, that's one reason why I love my ereader. However, it would be a nice thing to be straightforward with your customers and say it reads DRM-restricted books, not DRM-protected books. That's kind of a pet peeve of mine.
Worldwalker is offline   Reply With Quote