View Single Post
Old 04-27-2009, 11:37 AM   #2
Andybaby
Wizard
Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-700
Grandesign is interesting, though the caps and the lower case look like 2 different font sets, like Heltivica caps, and courier lower case. I find this a plus due to the iI lL problems with heltivica, this font solves this

carthogothic looks like a heltivica clone which is good cause that's the font I use to read on my prs 700, but it does still have the iI lL problems
Andybaby is offline   Reply With Quote