View Single Post
Old 11-09-2012, 11:12 AM   #25
John F
Grand Sorcerer
John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by sun surfer View Post

This seems like a rather long way to go about doing this. I think with most other ways the entire process including deciding monthly order would be done well before January. But an advantage to this way is that the monthly order is decided along the way.
I was proposing we vote for the 12 categories, and then do separate votes for which category gets applied to which month. I don't see why it would be "rather long" (it would be just 2 voting periods longer then the current process).
John F is offline   Reply With Quote