View Single Post
Old 08-28-2012, 04:32 PM   #5
Sunspark
Zealot
Sunspark plays well with othersSunspark plays well with othersSunspark plays well with othersSunspark plays well with othersSunspark plays well with othersSunspark plays well with othersSunspark plays well with othersSunspark plays well with othersSunspark plays well with othersSunspark plays well with othersSunspark plays well with others

Device: EZ Reader Pocket PRO
Correlation does not equal causation.

Someone working in an office environment has many factors at play. Overhead fluorescent lights on magnetic ballasts flickering at 60 hz. Flicker plus audible hum is not all that comfortable for most. Then the overhead lights have glare.. this is why I wear my visor in the office environment so the glare isn't always shining into my eyes. Then another factor at play is old buildings have poor HVAC systems.. perhaps the ventilation is substandard and some mold is at play.. or even colleagues who have very kindly agreed to drench themselves in highly fragranced cheap dollar store perfume, and then added aerosol units to the washrooms to really make sure that you inhale as much as possible. So take all of those people, and then have them do what the average person does which is doesn't eat right, doesn't sleep right, doesn't exercise, etc. etc.

It's misleading to blame it all on wifi radiation.

Microwave radiation is on the spectrum that is below infrared. Infrared is heat.. microwaves are even colder than that.

You go on to state that you believe that sugar in the blood, depression, insomnia, etc. are all results of this. Yet, there are many reasons for that to occur.. blood sugar is dietary, perhaps they're eating too much high-fructose corn syrup all day long, insomnia because they're in lit environments or staring at screens late at night which prevents the production of the "go to sleep" hormone (destroyed by blue light), depression is so many factors including the above two, etc.

Try to remember that we all evolved in a radiation polluted environment due to the unshielded nuclear reactor in the sky blasting out full spectrum radiation nonstop. You will never escape it. What needs to be understood is miniscule levels of what is for all intents and purposes non-ionizing heat, is meaningless.
Sunspark is offline   Reply With Quote