View Single Post
Old 11-11-2009, 04:10 PM   #80
mikelv
Developer of EPUBReader
mikelv once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.mikelv once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.mikelv once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.mikelv once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.mikelv once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.mikelv once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.mikelv once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.mikelv once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.mikelv once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.mikelv once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.mikelv once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaleDe View Post
I tried to download https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...925#post653925 in this forum as a test and it failed to open the file in the browser saying the file in \temp was bad. However I changed to \temp and successfully opened the file. I also changed the open command to use Sony eBook Library and it worked fine. I tried several times but the open directly in the browser would fail for this file.

Dale
Hi Dale, I just tried it but couldn't reproduce your problem. How did you open the file in Firefox? Did you download it first and opened it then via "File/File open"? Michael