View Single Post
Old 04-16-2014, 10:04 AM   #5
radius
Lector minore
radius ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.radius ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.radius ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.radius ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.radius ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.radius ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.radius ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.radius ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.radius ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.radius ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.radius ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Aura One, Samsung Galaxy Tab S5e, Google Pixel Slate
I find that usually when I have problem with even resetting, it is because I let the battery get too low; it's almost like the Sony has trouble charging from USB when it is too low on power. I think there's not enough power to charge the CPU long enough for it to complete the handshake or something.

Luckily, I have a Sony PSP charger and that works a treat because it can charge even if the system isn't up and running. I haven't seen that problem since.
radius is offline   Reply With Quote