View Single Post
Old 11-13-2013, 08:33 PM   #13
jackastor
Wizard
jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iphone stanza, kobo touch,ASUS TF300,KOBO GLO, Kobo Aura HD, Kobo Mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by robko View Post
The bigger news is that there is now an option for NO banner of any sort on the screen (which is reeaaalllyyy nice and long desired -- going back to the original Kobo maybe). Looks sweet on the Aura HD with full screen high res cover..
Having said that, I'm not sure the narrow banner isn't only on the Touch (maybe the mini?) -- Aura HD still shows the box (rather than the banner) when show info is selected. It appears to be the same build as we have in beta, but I can't guarantee that, so it's possible they've changed something.
So far this update only came down wirelessly and totally unexpected for me. So unfortunately I was not able to save the update files for back up purposes.

Hopefully we will see the link for it soon enough. Also it did only update on the one touch not the second one here in the house. And Although I did immediately sync all devices, not even the Aura HD updated.

On that note is this release only for the Touch models or will it be a general release for all Devices, does anyone have an idea?

regards

Jack

Last edited by jackastor; 11-13-2013 at 08:46 PM.
jackastor is offline   Reply With Quote