View Single Post
Old 03-20-2013, 01:43 PM   #13
tempest@de
Fanatic
tempest@de ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tempest@de ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tempest@de ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tempest@de ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tempest@de ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tempest@de ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tempest@de ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tempest@de ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tempest@de ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tempest@de ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tempest@de ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo, kindle
sorry I wasn't very clear, I should have said the default translation dictionary

Quote:
with the firmware 2.3.1 the problem of the default dictionary was solved, the glo "remebered" that I want the default translation dictionary to be english-portuguese, so this trick was no longer needed for that firmware, since I went back for the 2.1.5 I still use this.
by default it opens the english dictionary, I suppose it does that because the books I read are in english, but that doesn’t bother me since I prefer to first read the definition and only if I still can’t understand the word I use the translation dictionary.

and with the 2.4.0 it still "remembers" what is my default translation dictionary
tempest@de is offline   Reply With Quote