View Single Post
Old 06-09-2008, 09:09 AM   #1
yagiz
http://is.gd/4flJX
yagiz has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.yagiz has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.yagiz has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.yagiz has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.yagiz has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Sony PRS-505, iPhone 3G
Color: Silver or Dark Blue

When I opened a thread just after buying my PRS 505, we discussed about the offered colors. Obviously it largely depends on one's taste and sometimes on its availability. Someone mentioned the contrast created by the color against the text background as well. However, I think there's another practical side. Let me explain!

Last week I was on holidays and I did a lot of reading on the beach and most of the time under the sun. And yesterday, when I was watching the Discovery Channel, they were experimenting with two different surfaces, one black and one white. They put them both under the sun with an initial temperature of 27C (80F) and pretty soon the difference was impressive with the black surface gone to 48C (118F). So, I think, the dark blue will get hotter under the sun...
yagiz is offline   Reply With Quote