View Single Post
Old 10-09-2011, 07:30 PM   #4
user_none
Sigil & calibre developer
user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook STR
Quote:
Originally Posted by daubnet View Post
There is one caveat, though: Since binaries for V0.50 haven't been released, you cannot check your translations inside Sigil yet - above tools don't allow you to create your own build.
Very true but this will not be an issue once 0.5 is out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by daubnet View Post
BTW, I think it makes sense to include the sigil_en.ts file in the GIT repository so that translators don't have to pull the whole source and create the TS file individually. This could also be part of a "string freeze" process.
Agreed. My plan is to do a "string freezing" when betas are ready. I plan to put out a generic .ts file for translators to use at this time too.
user_none is offline   Reply With Quote