View Single Post
Old 08-26-2011, 02:42 PM   #4
vxf
Guru
vxf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vxf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vxf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vxf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vxf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vxf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vxf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vxf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vxf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vxf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vxf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS 350, 900, 950; Kindles (ALL of them!); Kobo Aura One
I noticed that covers are much lower res now than they used to be. I have used Calibre to download The Economist over the past 18 months or so and covers used to be of a fairly high resolution - I could read the text on the cover on my PRS950. Now, over the past 4 weeks, the resolution of the cover is way lower.

I have not tried other magazines. So I am not even sure this is a Calibre issue. But I wish there was a way to return to the old, higher res covers.
vxf is offline   Reply With Quote