View Single Post
Old 10-04-2010, 08:55 AM   #5
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
Quote:
Originally Posted by Just4kix View Post
Not sure what you mean about the URLS.
I just copied and pasted the link from Amazon, and Goodreads link I used the shortened link so it can be used on Twitter etc.
What is the protocol on this site? I'm still a newbie and there is a lot of tacit knowledge that I'm not aware of.
Not to worry, just4kix.

The amazon link was fine, and the others looked really strange to those unfamiliar with twitter, etc.

There is a good point here tho.....you can broaden your buying base considerably by having your book availiable in different formats.

This is a world wide forum, and most of our members don't have Kindles......
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote