Thread: Unwanted $nbsp;
View Single Post
Old 09-07-2010, 03:52 PM   #11
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nathanael View Post
Yeah, tell me about it. Being the overly fastidious (read: anal retentive) type, however, I just can't bear to read past an error without stopping to fix it. Which means I'm generally reading an epub on my reader, with my laptop open with a second copy of the epub loaded into Sigil. Really slows down the reading and all but negates the whole point of an ereader. But like I said, I just can't stand to let a formatting error go unaddressed.

--Nathanael.
Even if there are not really "errors".

"I can do better than that"
"I want it to look more like my Pbook version"
"Where is the <image>?" Rummage, rummage, Scan.. Ah!
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote