View Single Post
Old 11-29-2012, 03:54 PM   #8
phossler
Wizard
phossler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phossler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phossler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phossler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phossler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phossler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phossler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phossler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phossler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phossler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phossler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
@JSWolf -- You're right about Garamond being a little too light (but it looks so pretty) .

The dead tree version of the book was in Garamond so I just carried along with it

The Touch doesn't have the contrast I'd like as it is

Are there 'standard' recommendations for highly readable fonts for the KT? I really prefer serif fonts for reading.

I'm just converting / fixing / reformatting PD books for personal reading, so the only person I have to please is myself.

Paul
phossler is offline   Reply With Quote