Thread: Touch Weird problem
View Single Post
Old 10-28-2012, 01:42 PM   #16
Quexos
Member Retired
Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Interesting sarcasm
I was merely pointing out that these devices are fragile and not to be treated like paper books. Like for instance some people have no qualms putting their reader in their bag where a lot of pointy or hard cornered items will press against its screen or frame and potentially damage it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nogle View Post
In deed. I put the spekers for my stereo on either side of the microwave and played Metallica's black album at full volume, put my Kobo in the microwave and turned it on.

Sure enough, with a puff of green smoke the microwave stopped working and the Metallica was replaced with Perry Como.

Now how am I going to rock out while I eat my popcorn???
Quexos is offline   Reply With Quote