View Single Post
Old 05-18-2010, 10:25 PM   #4
Davimee
Happy Wife & Momma
Davimee once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Davimee once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Davimee once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Davimee once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Davimee once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Davimee once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Davimee once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Davimee once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Davimee once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Davimee once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Davimee once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.

Device: Purple Astak Pocket Pro! :)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nate the great View Post
The Aluratek Libre is on sale right now, and the hardware is fairly sturdy. I've dropped mine any number of times.
Thank you! I'll check out the Libre.
Quote:
Originally Posted by rrrlakin View Post
The little hundred dollar windows ce netbooks are about the size of a kindle, protect the screen with a clamshell closure, and can read mobi, text, rtf, pdf without difficulty. I don't know about epub. You can do other things with them, there is a keyboard and a bright color lcd screen. They are also battery-hogs. You can turn the backlight on or off, so read in darkness or sunlight. Weight is not too much different from a kindle in its case. You can rotate the image on the screen--seven inches. Easily available on ebay. Don't pay more than a hundred dollars including shipping.

Bob Roberts

Bob Roberts
I hadn't thought about that option... I will look in to those, as well!

Thank you both for your suggestions!
Davimee is offline   Reply With Quote